Friday, May 29, 2009

Photo Shoot Updates!!

Redondo Beach Shoot for NPC NEWS Magazine May 24th (L-R: Kristin Nunn, Krissy Chin, Meriza DeGuzman, Amy O'Neil, Sonia Adcock, and Me) Pics below were taken by J.M. Manion at his studio in March....











































Oh how I love photo shoots! It's my fun-time playing actress in front of the camera lense, lol! I just got my CD back from J.M. this weekend at the Cal of the photo shoot we did in March at his studio. Holy cow we got A LOT of pictures!! Great content for my site. I've posted a few pics from each gallery of outfits. Thanks J.M.!
I also posted a picture from the beach shoot I did with 5 other Pro Figure ladies after the Cal last weekend. THIS was a BLAST! We all met at the host hotel and car pooled in a couple cars to the shoot location behind John Tuman's beach house at Redondo Beach. J.M. did individual and group shots of us, and each of us got a chance to get some outstanding shots with Terry Goodlad. He had me in the freakn' cold ocean, but man it was worth it! Those shots turned out awesome! A lot of laughs and good times during that whole shoot. We had a whole bunch of onlookers parked in their beach chairs, cracking open some brewskies and firing up the grill as we provided them plenty of entertainment LOL! We had some great girl-bonding time over chocolate-peanut rice cakes with more peanut butter spread on top. Mmmm, peanut butter...a Figure Girl's favorite :) After the shoot it was off to Rocky Cola Cafe for a late lunch. Almost our whole table ordered Blueberry Buckwheat Pancakes - so freakn' gooooood! Krissy and I ordered sweet potato fries as well - AMAZING. I proceeded to dump water all over her and then finished off her food that she didn't eat....I love Krissy :) The whole day was so much fun, and I'm grateful I got to be a part of it!
Tuesday I had a shoot with Muscle & Fitness Hers Magazine! The shoot took place at a kickboxing gym in Pasadena. This was the same gym where Million Dollar Baby was filmed. It was very vintage and old school - a beautiful facility. I shot with Corey Sorenson in the personal training studio attached to the side. It was a top notch crew on location and we got through shooting so smoothly. The pictures look awesome and I'm really excited to see the spread when it comes out in the September/October issue. I am so honored to be a part of such a great publication!
That last night in Cali, I ate Chipotle and then we went down to the Firehouse and ate more yummy banana pancakes (I smeared PB and syrup all over them) and a killer egg white omelete. So so good, especially at the end of such a fantastic trip :)









No comments: