Sunday, June 14, 2009

Training and Eating in Jacksonville!

Dolores and I at Maggiano's...love this girl!
Mmmmmm! 3 appetizers to start: mozzarella, flatbread pizza, and fried zucchini! Only thing we are missing are the Goat Balls!! LOL

3 weeks into my off-season







I just got back from a great weekend training in Jacksonville with my friend Dolores. This girl has one of the biggest hearts and a true passion for fitness and going hard in the gym. The 3 of us had planned a little fitness weekend for a couple months now, which proved to be a lot of fun and definitely something to repeat soon! Friday we did a little cardio, Saturday morning I took some progress pictures. This is something I will continue to do periodically so you can see how I am progressing. I've changed up my diet and cardio and lifting protocol quite a bit, so it will be interesting to see how I respond. That morning went to the gym and trained shoulders, then did a boot camp workout for cardio, and then arms later. Saturday night we went to dinner at Maggiano's for our cheat meal and got the works!! Since D-lo is a manager, we got the whole thing free...nice hook-up I know ;) 3 appetizers, followed by chicken parmesean for J and I ! Dolores was a good girl and only ate a salad :( Later, J and I hit up Cheesecake Factory for our slice of Adam's Peanut Butter Cup Fudge Ripple...SO good!! Yeah, we were pretty carb-coma'd after that and slept very nicely. We decided to take Sunday off, since all of us seemed to need rest - good to listen to your body!! Once we got home this afternoon I did my sprints and once again am ready to fall asleep....I will be headed to Chicago to watch Jr. Nationals this Thursday through Sunday - say hi if you see me walking around!
One last thing! Make sure to check out a picture from my photo shoot with Terry Goodlad on http://www.bodysport.com/ under, "What's New" :)

















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWEEEEE !!
loved your company and inspiration this weekend !! GREAT TIMES !! and can't wait to do it again !! xoxo