Friday, April 24, 2009

Europa Super Show of Champions Recap























I had a lot of fun making my pro debut last weekend at the Europa Supershow of Champions in Orlando, FL. Ed and Betty Pariso created a very welcoming environment, and with so many new pros competing at this show, we were all really in the same boat! The backstage area was really spacious and my favorite part of competing is hanging out with my friends and making more friends at each show! It also just felt SO good to get back up on stage after a 10 month absence. I absolutely love the stage and the excitement of competing :) No one really knew how the judging would go, with this being the first show pro show of the year since the Arnold Classic and also with this being a new IFBB show altogether. Congratulations to the top 3 winners (Nicole, Heather and Monica)! You all looked fantastic! I know what I need to do to better my physique from show to show this year...this is only the beginning! There is already a game plan going into my next show, and the judges have already been responding with feedback for me. I feel good about where I am at, and the minor tweaks and adjustments I can make between now and The Cal Figure Pro! Yes, I am headed straight to California in 4 weeks to jump back on that stage again. I'm very excited with this decision...which we only made Saturday night after the finals!





No comments: