Friday, April 3, 2009

2 Weeks Out Pics





Yes, I chopped my head off again...it was 5:15am! LOL 2 weeks out now and still feeling good. I posed my legs just a little harder in the front shot...not sure if I'll do that come show day; that will just be one of those show-day calls :) My weight has been right around 125 - 126 lbs when weighing first thing in the morning. I only went up 2 lbs after my cheat meal last Saturday and dropped that weight plus a pound by Tuesday. I'm just following the plan, every detail from nutrition to training and cardio and I'm happy with the results :) I'm definitely more fatigued and tired by Friday/Saturday, but that's only to be expected at this point. I'm working on posing 2-3 times a week, just to work out any rust from not being on stage since last June :) More posing practice after chest and boot camp tomorrow!

No comments: