Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My Week Off A Diet - Does a Body Good?

More Updates this week:

New gallery "Join Me in Bed"

New Video "Time For Some Action In Bed! JOIN NOW


and... A Workout Journal Update

A detailed look at my current off-season training split and workouts I am doing in the members section of catherinefitness.com. You will also get to hear what my current diet is like as well as my off-season training goals.

Last week I decided to week a week off of diet and cardio. I still resistance-trained, just no specific diet and zero cardio. I ate out for most of my meals, but I still made healthy choices. I ate things like brown rice spicy tuna rolls, the Bodybuilder Breakfast at the Fire House in Venice (egg whites, & multi-grain blueberry pancakes...we ate here multiple times last week!), Turkey sandwiches, avocado on the sushi rolls and sandwiches), Ripped and Wired Protein Shake Smoothie from Gold's Gym, Santa Fe Salad from California Pizza kitchen, Chipotle burrito/bowl a couple times, flatbread pizza at Maggiano's, and one night splurge on dessert with a slice of Adam's PB Cup Fudge Ripple from the Cheesecake Factory. The mental break from following a plan was much needed, plus I had just relocated cross-country, which brings enough stress all on it's own. I can't tell you how long it had been since I took a break from following some sort of diet, but it's been well over 2.5 years, maybe longer.

I started my revised off-season diet this past Sunday, which is a little over 2,000 calories. I have already tightened up a lot and I can tell my metabolism is running even faster (I'm hungry between meals) and my muscles are super full and round. Mentally, I feel like a new person - super recharged with more strength and energy in the gym and everyday life!

No comments: