Saturday, November 6, 2010

Halloween Special...Wonder Woman!

Wonder Woman! 2 New Galleries and 2 New Videos posted this week of me as the sexy heroine. I had a lot of costume requests come in this week and this was your winner!

This Halloween was a great one, full of exciting change. I relocated to Los Angeles, CA this past Sunday and I couldn't be more thrilled. The first 2 nights were spent in a hotel as the movers didn't deliver my things until the 2nd! Halloween in L.A. is quite a sight - EVERYONE is dressed up! The question is, was Wonder Woman walking the streets of Hollywood too?? Hmmmm....Lots of new videos and galleries of my Wonder Woman costume at www.catherinefitness.com - click here to JOIN NOW. I have an exciting new feature coming to the site this week!! Keep checking back to see what it is ;)

I am now all moved into my new place and love being in So Cal. I am so thankful for the 2 years I was in Florida, and for the people who came into my life. I am a West Coast girl at heart and I just love the mountains and the beauty of the terrain out here. The fitness lifestyle in So Cal speaks to my soul and there is just so so much I appreciate about this area. I grew up visiting family here, so it has always felt like a second home, and a place I have wanted to live my entire life....now it is happening :)

I will be personal training at an AMAZING studio in Beverly Hills, so email me if you are interested in training!! - fitcattraining@yahoo.com. Whether you live in the area and want to be a regular client or are just passing through, let me know and I'll put you through a great workout!

No comments: