Thursday, September 9, 2010

Catherinefitness.com Updates

Blue Sling Shot Gallery! Posted 9/9...Video in the Blue Sling posting 9/11 and 9/13!


Rocker Girl Video Part 1 posted 8/29, Part 2 Posted 9/1
Rocker Girl Gallery Set 1 posted 9/5, Set 2 Posted 9/7

Lots of new content posted to www.catherinefitness.com! Remember that the Live weekly chat is FREE when you are a Member. Next Thursday (9/16), I will be doing a Live Video Stream of my shoot with Walt, which you can view through the Members section of my website. The stream will last from approximately 3:30pm - 7pm!

It's been a busy past couple of weeks, lots of exciting happenings coming up :) I've been enjoying my workouts, training heavy and hard as ever and loving to make myself sore sore sore! Everyone keeps telling me it looks like I have put on muscle just in the past 4 weeks - I like that :) My diet is similar to my contest prep, just a few more carbs and a cheat meal back in once a week. I feel great, and so is my energy. I had a fun day shopping yesterday - picked up lots of new accessories to go with my shoot outfits next week! Today I'll be training chest and some back...about 5 different exercises for chest and one giant set of back 3x through. Happy training everyone and see you at www.catherinefitness.com!

No comments: