Saturday, August 28, 2010

YouTube & Newest Updates


"Sparkle, Set 1" Gallery - 22 images at www.catherinefitness.com

"Sparkle, Set 2" - 18 images

Make sure you subscribe to my YouTube Channel at: http://www.youtube.com/jflexxn817
I will be posting new videos weekly from my photo shoots, workouts, and day-in-the-life clips. I have recently posted a few behind-the-scenes of my photo shoots, some weight lifting and a chiropractic video.

I have several new video and gallery updates in the Members Section of www.catherinefitness.com:
*Sparkle (Set 1 - 22 images, Set 2 - 18 images)
*Sparkle Video, Part 1 (3 minutes, 46
*Sparkle Video, Part 2 (4 minutes, 32)

Upcoming videos - "Rocker Girl" Parts 1 and 2; GI Jane Style Army Girl; Blue Sling Shot!! Galleries - Rocker Girl and Army Girl, and Blue Sling Shot!!

No comments: