Sunday, March 22, 2009

4 Weeks Out - Progress Update


Less than 4 weeks to go now until making my pro debut at the Orlando Europa Supershow of Champions on April 17th!! These pictures were taken Friday evening (3/20). I was down to 125.5 lbs Saturday morning, which is almost 5 lbs less than my stage weight last year at Jr. Nationals. I'm so pleased with the changes I've made this year, primarily bringing down my legs and butt and building a more COMPLETE overall package. I just feel so much more stream-lined. Not only that, but I am in the BEST shape of my life! I've never felt like super woman at this point in my prep! Don't get me wrong, there are days when I am definitely dragging and dog tired and just want to eat, eat, eat (I try to tell myself during those time, 'it's ok though, I get atleast 8 meals a day, thank goodness')...but the style of training Mike has me doing is so athletic and dynamic, I just love that there is a really fit athletic girl created in this process, not just a lean physique. It's empowering :)
It's the home stretch now...I'm just ready to get on stage!! I sent in my figure athlete contract for the Europa show this past week, so you should see my name on the competitor list shortly :)








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome Cat !!
soooo exciting !!
Can't WAIT to see you ROCK that stage live sista ! its empowering for all of us that know and love you !! thanks for everything
xoxo d